3 American Express Real money casinos
We currently have 3 casinos with American Express payment options in the list. Pay comfortably and reliably with American Express at the following online gambling houses.
|50 free spins + 250% up to 2500 € and 100% cashback on first deposit||
|100 Free Spins No Deposit with code: CCD100FREE||
|200% up to 2000 € for new players plus 100 free spins||
Online Casino with American Express - Review
Here you will find the overview all American Express real money casinos available in 2021. American Express is a trusted one ige payment method and is accepted in Germany.American Express Casino List • American Express advantages •Neue American Express online Casinos • American Express alternatives
American Express Casino or also known as Amex Casinos, are particularly popular in the USA. However, there are many operators that are also accessible to German players.
American Express, or AmEx, is an American multinational financial services company. Founded in 1850, the company is best known for its credit card, debit card, and travelers checks. American Express has a global presence with the US as its main market. American Express SafeKey refers to AmEx's 3D Secure product and is similar to MasterCard’s “SecureCode” or “Verified by Visa”. AmEx transaction fees are usually higher than MasterCard and Visa (depending on location).
Advantages of American Express online payment method
- International payment with global reach
- Zusätzliche Sicherheitskontrollen , dank 3-D Secure und Safekey
- popular with consumers for secure purchases
- three most popular credit cards at once
Many people ask this question why you should pay better with American Express or another payment method. The truth about American Express benefits is that it is indeed one of the most reputable payment options
American Express is one of the world's largest card issuers and remains a trusted payment method in online casinos that enables fast and secure transactions with no additional fees. AMEX is a veteran in the credit card world as it has been in operation for more than 100 years, which means it has processed millions of money transactions over those years. This way, players can be assured that all of their data and money is safe and secure.
What is American Express?
American Express, also known as Amex, is a multinational financial services system founded in 1850 and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. American Express offers a variety of financial services, but they're best known for their credit cards, and Amex cards make up about 24 percent of the total dollar credit card transactions in the United States. An Amex card can be used for both personal and business use, with different withdrawal limits, and is one of the most respected cards in the world. The company is considered so globally significant that both BusinessWeek and Interbrand have ranked it as the 22nd Most Valuable Brand in the World, estimating the brand's worth at $ 14.97 billion, and Fortune has Amex as one of the Rated 20 most valued companies in the world. Cards are offered in US Dollars or Euros to aid frequent travelers or foreign currency account holders. Amex is available worldwide, in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Registering with American Express
There are nearly 110 million Amex cardholders worldwide, so you can are in good company when registering.
Registration itself is relatively easy, you can register directly on the American Express website or through one of their Global Service Network partners. Registration form is relatively small, you need to enter the name, address and bank details of your private account and the registration is done. After a few days you will receive the card yourself and it is ready to use immediately. Quite often you can meet the American Express booth at airports or in pedestrian zones, as Amex is currently carrying out active campaigns in Germany. In this way, it is even faster to register with American Express: you only need to show your passport and giro card, and the employee will do the rest Carefully review terms and conditions to ensure you understand any applicable fees, interest, or penalties. These vary by country and depending on which package or card type you sign up for, so check the fine print carefully.
Wie bei jedem Kreditkartenanbieter empfehlen wir Ihnen, die mit Ihrer Karte verbundenen Bedingungen genau zu überprüfen, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie alle anfallenden Gebühren, Zinsen oder Strafen verstehen. Diese variieren je nach Land und je nachdem, für welches Paket oder welche Kartenart Sie sich anmelden, also überprüfen Sie das Kleingedruckte sorgfältig.
American Express fees
American Express works pretty much like any credit card. To make a deposit at a casino, you will need to provide your name, card number, amount, expiration date and the security number on the back of your card. There may be a credit limit set by your bank, although several variants of the card have no predetermined spending limit and instead function as a "payment card" where the balance must be paid in full at the end of each month. In other words, no further bank account is opened, but the card is linked to the existing account. There are no transfer fees, but an annual fee for using the card. Depending on the card, you pay € 99 (Green Card), € 250 (Gold Card) or € 550 (Platinum Card) per year.
American Express Deposit
The most common way for Most casino players to make a deposit into their account is to use American Express or other major credit cards. The online casinos are aware of this fact and are trying to make the process as easy as possible and are working to accept the most commonly used cards. Currently, Mastercard and VISA are the main credit cards used by customers. However, recent changes in the policies of these two companies have resulted in some transactions, particularly those from US customers, being rejected. As a result, many players choose American Express Casino, where they can deposit with their favorite credit card.
As soon as you log into an online casino and access the cashier, the software will check your IP address and you will be informed whether this particular online casino accepts American Express as a payment method. Please note that Amex only works with licensed and secure online casino operators.
American Express Withdrawal
American Express, similar to other credit cards, does not act as a withdrawal method. If you want to withdraw money from your real money casino account you have to use one of the options offered in your respective casino. A detour via, for example, Neteller or Skrill is necessary. Alternatively, you can have the winnings paid out directly to your bank account.
- Fast deposits: As with other credit cards, deposits into your casino account are lightning fast , ie you can play your favorite game and take advantage of great promotions without having to wait a moment.
- Higher limit: Compared to Visa or MasterCard, American Express has no daily limit or transaction limit . That means you can pay or transfer much larger sums if you need it.
- Worldwide reputation: Although their network in Europe is a bit weaker, American Express is still one worldwide recognized brand that you should be able to use across countries and currencies.
- Rewards: American Express is rightly known for its excellent reward program, as Payback is part of American Express. Simply by using your card, you will potentially collect thousands of euros in the form of credit card bonus points and special offers over the life of your use.
- Travel points: In close connection with the rewards program, Amex also offers business and Unbelievably attractive travel bonuses for private travelers. These come in the form of airline miles, upgrades and attractive offers from a number of travel partners around the world. You can also take advantage of a variety of travel insurance options so that you are covered for any eventuality on your travels.
- Fees: Many banks offer a Visa card or MasterCard in addition to ordinary debit cards. In most cases these cards are also free, which means you save on transaction and usage fees.
- Security concerns: Every time you use your American Express card, you have to be sensitive Enter data such as your card number. Although practically every online casino with American Express uses some form of encryption to keep this information secure, there is still a risk that your card number will be stolen if you have a virus or other vulnerability on your computer.
Which alternative payment methods are there?
Amex cards are by no means the only way to deposit money into your online casino account. A sensible strategy is to make sure you have at least a couple of funding options available at the same time so that you don't have to rely on just one. Here are some of the most common alternatives:
- PayPal: Although there are new online e-wallet options every month, PayPal remains the market leader. PayPal is accepted by the many online casinos and is incredibly handy in terms of the speed of money transfers and its ubiquity.
- Visa and Mastercard: These two Cards are American Express's major global competitor. Both Visa and Mastercard offer first-class security, reliability and a truly global network. Here you will find a list of Mastercard online casinos.
ConclusionAmerican Express is a credit or debit card that can be used for online payments. American Express is one of the most important credit card brands in the world. So by and large it's nothing new, just a new payment method that is now available for real money casinos.
On Wikipedia you can find more details about American Express Payments.